- To bring together Black researchers, industry professionals and students in robotics to mutually support one another to help navigate academic, corporate and entrepreneurial paths to success.
- To advocate for more diversity, inclusion and equity within the organizations that we live and work in.
- To ensure a seat at the table during the development, test and deployment of robotic systems that affect our communities.
- To amplify our collective voices for calls for social justice.
(Click on a name to obtain their contact info.)
- Dr. Ayanna Howard Academic Co-Lead
- Dr. Monroe Kennedy III Academic Co-Lead
- Maynard Holliday, MSc. Industry Co-Lead
- Dr. Edward Tunstel Industry Co-Lead
- Dr. Quincy Brown Organizational Lead
- Dr. Carlotta Berry Undergraduate Academic Lead
- Kwesi Rutledge Student Co-Lead
- Yves Nazon Student Co-Lead