I am a fifth year PhD candidate in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Michigan. My research interests lie in commutative algebra, representation theory and algebraic geometry.
In 2018, I graduated from the Chennai Mathematical Institute with a B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computer Science. Before that, I lived in the city of Kochi in Kerala.
- "GL-equivariance in positive characteristic II: The infinite polynomial ring". (in preparation).
- "GL-equivariance in positive characteristic I: The infinite exterior algebra". Submitted version.
- "Stillman's question for twisted commutative algebras". To appear in J. Commut. Algebra. arXiv:2007.03038.
- Sep 2022: Algebra and Representation Theory seminar at University of Oklahoma.
- Aug 2022: MAGGC 2022 at University of Illinois Chicago: "The infinite-variable polynomial ring in positive characteristic".
- Jun 2022: WARTHOG 2022 "Infinite-dimensional methods in commutative algebra" at University of Oregon.
- May 2022: GradMoCCa at University of Minnesota: "The infinite-variable polynomial ring in positive characteristic".
- Apr 2021: Special Session on Commutative Algebra at AMS Spring Central Sectional Meeting: "Stillman's question for GL-equivariant rings".
- Fall 2022: TBA
- Fall 2021: Math 105 Precalculus, Section 024
- Winter 2020: Math 115 Calculus 1, Section 003
- Fall 2019: Math 115 Calculus 1, Section 001
- Winter 2019: Supervisory position in MathLab
- Fall 2018: Math 105 Precalculus, Section 004
| email: || karthg @ umiсh . еdu
| office: || East Hall 2848
| address: || 530 Church Street
| || Ann Arbor, MI 48109