I am a fourth year PhD candidate in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Michigan. My research interests lie in commutative algebra, representation theory and algebraic geometry.
Before coming to Michigan, I graduated from the Chennai Mathematical Institute with a B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics and Computer Science in 2018. I am from the city of Kochi in Kerala.
- "The infinite polynomial ring, and GL-equivariance in positive characteristic" (in preparation).
- "The infinite exterior algebra, and GL-equivariance in positive characteristic" (email to request rough draft).
- "Stillman's question for twisted commutative algebras". To appear in J. Commut. Algebra. arXiv:2007.03038.
- Fall 2021: Math 105 Precalculus, Section 024
- Winter 2020: Math 115 Calculus 1, Section 003
- Fall 2019: Math 115 Calculus 1, Section 001
- Winter 2019: Supervisory position in MathLab
- Fall 2018: Math 105 Precalculus, Section 004
| email: || karthg @ umiсh . еdu
| office: || East Hall 2848
| address: || 530 Church Street
| || Ann Arbor, MI 48109