Articles in Refereed Professional Journals
1. J. Wang, A.G. Kalinichev, and R.J. Kirkpatrick (2009) Asymmetric hydrogen bonding and orientational ordering of water at hydrophobic and hydrophilic surfaces: a comparison of water/vapor, water/talc, and water/mica interfaces. Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 113, 11077-11085.
2. J. Wang and Udo Becker (2009) Structure and carbonate orientation of vaterite (CaCO3). American Mineralogist, 94, 380-386.
3. F. Zhang, M.K. Lang, J. Wang, U. Becker, and R.C. Ewing (2008) Structural phase transitions of cubic Gd2O3 at high pressures. Physical Review B, 78, 064114.
4. F. Zhang, J. Wang, J. Lian, M.K. Lang, U. Becker, and R.C. Ewing (2008) Phase stability and pressure dependence of defect formation in Gd2Ti2O7 and Gd2Zr2O7 pyrochlores. Physical Review Letters, 100, 045503.
5. F. Zhang, J. Wang, U. Becker, J. Lian, J. Hu, S. Saxena, and R.C. Ewing (2007) Pressure-Induced Splitting and Buckling of Cu-O Chains in the Low-Dimensional Structure of SrCuO2. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 129, 13923-13926.
6. J. Wang, J.R. Rustad, and William H. Casey (2007) Water-exchange reactions on aluminous clays and minerals. Inorganic Chemistry, 46, 2962-2964.
7. A.G. Kalinichev, J. Wang, and R.J. Kirkpatrick (2007) Molecular dynamics modeling of the structure, dynamics and energetics of mineral water interfaces: application to cement materials. Cement and Concrete Research. 37, 337-347.
8. J. Wang and J.R. Rustad (2006) A simple model for the effect of hydration on the distribution of ferrous iron at reduced hematite (012) surfaces. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 70, 5285-5292.
9. J. Wang, A.G. Kalinichev, and R.J. Kirkpatrick. (2006) Effects of substrate structure and composition on the structure, dynamics, and energetics of water at mineral surfaces: A molecular dynamics modeling study. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 70, 562-582.
10. J. Wang, A.G. Kalinichev, R.J. Kirkpatrick, and R.T. Cygan. (2005) Structure, energetics, and dynamics of water adsorbed on the muscovite (001) surface: a molecular dynamics simulation. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. 109, 15893-15905.
11. J. Wang, A.G. Kalinichev, and R.J. Kirkpatrick. (2005) Structure and decompression melting of a novel, high-pressure nanoconfined 2-d ice. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. 109, 14308-14313.
12. R.J. Kirkpatrick, A.G. Kalinichev, and J. Wang, (2005) Molecular Dynamics Modeling of Hydrated Mineral Interlayers and Surfaces: Structure and Dynamics. Mineralogical Magazine, 69(3), 289-308.
13. J. Wang, A. G. Kalinichev, and R.J. Kirkpatrick. (2004) Molecular modeling of water structure in nano-pores between brucite (001) surfaces. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta., 68(16), 3351-3365.
14. J. Wang, A.G. Kalinichev, and R.J. Kirkpatrick. (2004) Molecular modeling of the 10-Angstrom phase at subduction zone conditions. Earth and Planetary Sciences Letters, 222, 517-527.
15. Kirkpatrick R.J., Kalinichev A.G., Wang J., Hou X., and Amonette J.E. (2004) Molecular modeling of the vibrational spectra of interlayer and surface species of layered double hydroxides. In: The Application of Vibrational Spectroscopy to Clay Minerals and Layered Double Hydroxides, CMS Workshop Lectures, vol. 13, J. Theo Kloprogge, ed., The Clay Minerals Society, Aurora, CO, pp.239-285.
16. J. Wang, A.G. Kalinichev, J.E. Amonette, and R.J. Kirkpatrick. (2003) Interlayer structure and dynamics of Cl-hydrotalcite: Far infrared spectroscopy and molecular dynamics modeling. American Mineralogist, 88, 398-409.
17. A.G. Kalinichev, J. Wang, R.J. Kirkpatrick, and R.T. Cygan. (2001) Molecular dynamics simulation of layered double hydroxides. AIChE Symposium Series, 325, 251-255.
18. J. Wang, A.G. Kalinichev, R.J. Kirkpatrick, and X. Hou. (2001) Molecular modeling of the structure and energetics of hydrotalcite hydration. Chemistry of Materials, 13, 145-150.
Last updated: July 25, 2009