|OBJECTIVE:||To work in a setting that challenges me to be creative and groundbreaking, yet maintain a sensibility that makes the communication of ideas easy. To work in an environment that allows me to learn from experience and working with others, but is flexible enough to allow me to establish my own identity and style, and achieve as an individual.|
|* 1994-1999||BFA Graphic Design, University of Michigan|
|* 1990-1994||Diploma, Flint Northwestern High School (Flint, MI)|
|computer experience:||Quark, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Streamline, HTML, Director, Gifbuilder, Graphic Converter|
|related classes:||Graphic Design 1-4, Computers for Graphic Designers 1-2, Computers for Artists, Illustration, Creative Writing 2-4, Color Theory, Graphic Design Independent Study|
|*1995-PRESENT||VENGEANCE STUDIOS, freelance designer / illustrator|
- did numerous illustrations for Michigan Daily student newspaper, as well as other publications.
- did design and page layouts for various talent show programs, as well as advertisement for the shows.
- did corporate identity for Harold O. Frye Funeral Home, Inc.
- designed t-shirt graphics for various factions.
- designed CD and Cassette covers for various record labels.
PRODUCTIONS, game designer|
- co-created, designed, and produced Transformers Battlecards, which became Beast Wars: the mutating card game.
- currently developing 'Empire' corporate strategy boardgame.
|RELATED SKILLS:||Illustration, Layouts, Typesetting, Creative Writing, Public Speaking.|
|Email to request References|