Directions from Detroit Metro Airport to University of Michigan
Ann Arbor and the University of
Michigan North Campus are
about 40 minutes away from Detroit Metro airport
First 3 Instructions are not shown on the main Ann
- Drive out of Detroit Metro airport, looking for sign that shows I-94.
- Exit onto I-94 west (sign may say "Chicago". Do not go into
- Stay on I-94 for about 15 miles.
Following instructions are shown on the main Ann Arbor map:
- Exit I-94 at Exit 180 onto I-23 north
- Stay on I-23 for about 3 miles
- Exit at Exit 39 onto Geddes Road, go west
- Geddes Road becomes Fuller after crossing Huron Parkway
- Continue on Fuller through the traffic light at Fuller Court. The road will turn north
(right) for a short distance and then back to the west (left).
- At the next traffic light, Glazier Way, Fuller will open up into two lanes. Get in the
right lane. Just a hundred yards beyond the traffic light at Glazier Way is Beal Avenue.
Turn right onto Beal.
- . Immediately after turning into Beal Avenue, turn left onto a parking lot labeled
- . This parking lot is at the back entrance to the ATL building.
- . Park at a metered parking lot and enter the building through the heavy metal door,
which is the back entrance.
- . Most offices are one floor above where you enter.