The Livest Home Page on the Web
Hi! I'm attending the Macy-MIM Science Academy, this year, at U of M and I come from
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit, where I am a senior at
Lahser High School.
I'm thinking about attending college next year at
Spelman College, or maybe
University of Southern California, or possibly even
NYU or Washington University of St. Louis,
where I hope to major in Pre-Medicine, in preparation for a career as
an OB/GYN surgeon or trauma surgeon. And on the side I would like to be
a model for commercials, print work, or runway.
I'm very interested in, and
found these links to:
Here's some advice from me to next year's Macy-MIM participants:
- Try to talk to everyone in the program, you will enjoy things more if you
don't limit yourself to your roommate.
- Bring and use an alarm clock, or have your mom call; whatever works.
- 3 tardies and that is cause for dismissal.
- Plan your free time well, because you don't receive a lot of it.
- Get to know your student leaders, they can be helpful and can make things
Live long and prosper!
Back to the Macy-MIM page
The URL of this page is: