I'm interested in executive functioning, but in terms of short-term memory and attention processes, as well as self-control. Much of research focuses on manipulating these processes and exploring them in different population groups (e.g. depression). In addition, I'm interested in how these functions can be restored through training and through interacting with nature.
- Short-term memory deficits in depression
- Attentional deficits in breast cancer patients
- Quantifying the restorative benefits of interacting with nature
- Studying the relationship between executive functioning and delaying gratification
- Listening to "This American Life"