The Drinking Game
The Obligatory Disclaimer
This site was created only in the spirit of fun. Should you choose to play the game with alcohol, that is your business. However (and a big "however", I might add),
you alone accept the responsibilities and consequences of your actions...I am not putting a gun to anyone's head and forcing them to get
schnockered while "Frasier" is on, then get sick/die of alcohol poisoning/get in a car and kill someone/etc.
Shall we move onward?
How to Play
- 1) Gather all the booze in the house you can find (soda if you're on
- 2) Tune into "Frasier" (usually Tuesday nights at 9 on NBC)
- 3) Drink accordingly to the following list:
Take one drink when...
- Frasier says, "I'm listening." (two drinks if he's not on the air)
- Frasier makes some snide comment about Roz's love life
- Frasier mentions anything related to "Cheers" (the bar, Boston,
any of the characters...two drinks if he mentions Lilith or Frederick
...three if he mentions Diane Chambers)
- Frasier threatens to have Eddie stuffed/put to sleep/some other
nasty deed/etc. (two drinks if these threats apply to Martin)
- Niles makes some snide comment about Roz's love life
- Niles makes some snide comment about Frasier's receding hairline
- Niles dusts his chair at Cafe Nervosa
- Daphne mentions her brothers or Granny Moon
- Daphne makes some suggestive comment that cause Niles to leer/gasp/
fall over himself/drop something/etc.
- Roz mentions a "hot date" she happened to have the other night
- Roz complains about NOT having a "hot date"
- Bulldog makes a sexist comment/gesture (two drinks if nobody beats
the crud out of him for doing so)
Take two drinks when...
- Any character from "Cheers" pays a visit (note: three if it's Lilith or
Frederick, four if it's Diane Chambers)
- Frasier's first wife Nanny Gee pays a visit (drink everything in
sight if she's played once again by Emma Thompson)
- Frasier's agent Bibi pays a visit (drink everything in sight if for
some reason they sleep together again)
- You guess correctly who the celebrity caller is before the closing credits
(drink everything in sight if the caller is the magically digitized
voice of John Lennon, who happened to record a phone call before his death
only to have the tape found by Yoko and mixed by the three remaining Beatles)
- (Updated from Jan. 30 episode) Frasier wears shorts again
Drink everything in sight if...
- (Lord willing) We finally see Maris!
- Frasier and Lilith reconcile (if Frasier and DIANE reconcile, run to
the nearest liquor store and restock)
- Frasier gets custody of Frederick
- Niles and Daphne sleep together (If Niles sleeps with Roz, run to
nearest Bennigan's and drain them dry)
- Frasier or Niles loses his psychiatric license
- Frasier's radio show gets cancelled and is replaced by Howard Stern
- Frasier's show wins the Peabody Award (note: the radio show that is.
"Frasier" the series won the Peabody Award in 1995)
- Frasier moves back to Boston, marries Carla Tortelli, and has six more kids
This game was written by Kat Lively, Copyright 1995. Any comments or suggestions
may be directed to her e-mail address at