Wednesday, November 23, 4
- Alexandra does something stupid -- shapeshifts into Nicholas, and
promptly loses control.
- "Nicholas" Trumps Ishmael in the dead of the night, telling him
that the faeries are up to something.
- "Nicholas" is wearing a dress.
- To Maddy's absolute mortification, Ishmael pulls him through to
- The two depart.
- "Nicholas" is acting sane. This makes Ishmael suspicious.
- He Trumps Nicholas, and "Nicholas" does not answer. Rather, the
actual Emperor does -- in his nightclothes, in bed.
- He gets up and dressed. Ishmael yanks him through.
- They pound on "Nicholas" 'til he fall down, go boom.
- Once "he" loses consciousness, Alexandra reverts to her natural
- Nicholas and Ishmael Trump the Justicar -- a.k.a. Whimsy.
- Whimsy does a little poking. She finally says, "If I continue,
there will be grounds for treason..."
- Whimsy takes Alexandra away to Fiona.
Thursday, November 24, 4
- During the night, Fiona whammies Ishmael and Nicholas, leaving
them with the idea that Alexandra "did something very silly" (big
surprise!) rather than "very treacherous."
- In the morning, Ishmael brings Maddy breakfast in bed as an
apology for the previous night's flub.
- Ishmael explains to Maddy that it wasn't really the Emperor that
appeared in their room last night.
- That makes her feel better for two reasons: 1) the Emperor
didn't see her naked, and 2) she didn't see him in a dress.
- Later he spars with Ariana.
- She insinuates that it was him in the Pattern Room the other day.
She uses the flimsy "evidence" that Ishmael's sword didn't become
- He thinks she lost a screw since his sword was never enchanted in
the first place. The only thing extraordinary about his blade is its
shapeshifting ability and that it's constructed of Takaran metal.
- She keeps acting smug, annoying Ishmael.
- He points out to her that it must really suck to never trust
anyone. She says it's because she married a Chaosian. He points out
that so did Maddy.
- He beats the hell out of her, just because she's annoying.
- She says that she's not learning anything.
- Ishmael counters that since her mind was obviously elsewhere, he
presumed the lesson was over.
- They beat up on one another some more.
- Later, a vampire is captured and prepared for interrogation.
- Ishmael makes his way up to see Caine and Random and see how the
"arrangement" is working out.
- Caine tells Ishmael that it's his job to get Nick's ass up and
out of bed. However, since it's almost evening, there's no real point
in doing it now.
- Ishmael mentions Alexandra's flub of the night before.
- Caine says he'll "take care of it."
- At the interrogation, only Shard is close to the vampire. (Duh.)
- The interrogation is pretty standard. He says his name is Alfred
and the Master Vampire's name is Lasker. Currently there are about 20
vampires in the city, but they're increasing their numbers nightly.
Game Logs for Sessions
Character Logs for Sessions
All text on this page is © 1999 by Lisamarie Babik.
Last modified on August 5, 1999 by Kris