Monday, November 14, 4
- Ishmael Trumps Whimsy. She arranges for them to meet for lunch.
- At lunch, he asks her about how to ward against the faeries. Her
genius suggestion is that he should mix cold iron into the mortar and
paint of his house.
- She suggests that Ariana might have a better suggestion as she's
had a long-standing feud with Jack.
- Ariana tells him that the cold iron suggestion that Whimsy gave
him won't work. If anything, it would turn his house into a beacon.
- She says that she needs something of Caerdis' to make an
effective ward. He knows that Maddy wouldn't cooperate with that, so
he pretty much discards the idea.
- Her last-ditch suggestion is that either Nicholas or Benedict
could tell him how to find the Faerie Wards.
- Ishmael asks Nicholas if he knows where he can find four Faerie
Wards. Nicholas tells him, "No."
- Ishmael explains the whole thing yet again, telling Nicholas that
Maddy broke her promise to the faerie when she was poisoned.
- Nicholas asks whether or not Ishmael has researched the problem.
Since he's spoken to two people, he says, "Yes."
- Explains that Whimsy told him to paint his house and Ariana told
him that he's screwed.
- After a bit more explanation, Nicholas gives Ishmael his Faerie
Ward to give to Maddy to wear until they figure out how to solve the
- Ishmael gets home and Maddy has already been taken by the
- He Trumps Nicholas, who proceeds to describe Whimsy and Ariana as
Ishmael's "best bet."
- This elicits a groan from Ishmael.
- Nicholas tells him that he'll need to be turned into a faerie
before he can enter their lands. This idea is less than appealing.
- Ishmael Trumps in Whimsy and Ariana. Whimsy suggests that
Alexandra could take them to the "'Tween."
- Alexandra is Trumped. She says she'll be there in a few minutes.
- A few minutes later, she arrives -- with a picnic basket.
- Whimsy hints that "her source" wasn't able to give her the name
of the new Unseelie Queen.
- This rouses Ishmael's suspicions that she may have told Jack,
despite her saying that she wouldn't speak of it.
Alexandra takes them to the 'Tween.
FAERIE...an Unseelie Queen's domain
- They arrive in the center of a meadow where they can see a castle
on a mountaintop.
- Ishmael starts heading toward the castle.
- They are quickly met by a band of faeries who accompany them to
- Ariana tells Ishmael not to eat or drink anything while in
Faerie. He states aloud that he wishes he had eaten lunch. Alexandra
holds the basket aloft.
- It takes about an hour to reach the castle, where they are then
lead to the throne room.
- The Unseelie Queen rises and bows, addressing Ishmael as
- She assures him that Maddy is fine -- a bit hungry perhaps, as
they've not let her eat.
- She wants to speak to Ishmael alone. He agrees. The rest of the
group go to find Maddy.
- The problem is that Maddy broke her promise when she spoke about
the faerie who killed her uncle.
- Ishmael points out that it wasn't technically her fault, since
she'd been poisoned.
- She insists that it doesn't matter. He thinks it should.
- She wants to find a way to resolve the problem, so that Maddy can
go home with him.
- She starts talking, "My line is weak and..."
- She wants Ishmael to father her child.
- He agrees, but adds, "Only if you agree to leave me and my family
-- Maddy, me, and our kids -- alone." She agrees.
- Ishmael goes and assures the group that things are going to be
fine and he'll join them just as soon as he's finished in Faerie.
- The rest of the group is returned to Amber.
- Ishmael starts having serious doubts about what he's agreed to.
- He resolves the internal conflict by masturbating himself almost
to orgasm, and then penetrating the faerie queen.
- The Queen, of course, takes great delight in watching him. (Much
to his embarrassment.)
- When all is said and done...Ishmael starts wondering about the
kid and asks if he'll ever see it.
- The Queen tells him that eventually his son will come to Amber to
claim his birthright.
- Ishmael requests some notification. She tells him that he will
- Ishmael is allowed to return to Amber.
Game Logs for Sessions
Character Logs for Sessions
All text on this page is © 1999 by Lisamarie Babik.
Last modified on March 2, 1999 by Kris