Wednesday, August 30, 2994
THE BOYS' LESSON, continued:
- Ishmael is preparing to leave lesson and talk to Ariana, when
Alexandra shows up.
- Alexandra apologizes for her behavior at the ball.
- Ishmael, thoroughly distracted by the Sand Trump, doesn't quite
register what she's apologizing for.
- He says, "We got off to a bad start. Let's try this again." He
politely introduces himself and bows to her. She reciprocates.
- She gets about 30 more seconds of his time before he dashes out
- Go to Ariana. She freaks out (DUH!).
- They try to figure out what's going on.
- Ishmael finally Trumps Fiona to seek her advice.
- She answers, "How do you wish to annoy me this morning, nephew?"
- Ishmael responds, "Can we forget for like five minutes that I
acted like a complete ass last night?"
- He explains the situation to Fiona, who then comes to Ariana's
- Fiona tells Ishmael that she will take over Vincent and Shannon's
Trump lessons. She wants to go talk to them right now.
- Ishmael suggests that he should go "break the news," so the boys
don't freak out.
- Ariana wants to go, but Fiona is harsh with her. She eventually
agrees to stay behind.
- Ishmael goes back to his room.
- Alexandra is still there. He gives her a total "RUH?" look as he
enters. She leaves.
- He sends Shannon and Morgan off, but keeps Vincent behind.
- He learns that Vetch has told his kids that "Fiona eats Chaosian
souls for breakfast!"
- Ishmael laughs, then says it isn't true, though "She does snore
like a warthog!" He makes a few other Fiona-insulting remarks, only
to find her standing behind him.
- Fiona gives him the "Ishmael-will-die-later" look.
- Ishmael leans closer to Vincent and whispers, "She's just pissed
off because I licked her daughter last night!"
- He moves towards the door, then turns around and mouths, "Oh!
NOT Whimsy!" Then he makes curvy-woman gestures and gives two thumbs
- After he leaves, he has the stunning realization, "Hey! That was
MY room!" Oh well. He goes to the gardens.
- Ariana Trumps him for details.
- He fills her in, including Vetch's comment.
- Lunch was deathly quiet...right until Gavin entered the room.
- Things became deathly quiet and REALLY tense.
- Ariana says something about Gavin setting off everyone's
DOWN IN THE PRACTICE ROOM:
- Sparring with Ariana [yawn].
- Surprise! Felix is there and joins in.
- The son-of-a-bitch is STRONG!
- Talk about Gavin.
- Ishmael's idea is to ransack Gavin's room (mostly because he's
bored, as he has no idea what they'd be looking for, anyway).
- Almost have Ariana buying into it when Gavin arrives...
- Ishmael grabs Gavin and goes to fling him to the ground.
- Ishmael loses control of his arm, lets go of Gavin and starts
smacking himself in the head.
- Ishmael grabs his right arm with his left and holds it at bay.
- As he tires, he asks Felix to help.
- Felix pins his arm behind his back.
- Big nasty spikes protrude from Ishmael's wrist and impale Felix,
who lets go.
- Ishmael grabs his arm and breaks it to prevent himself from
becoming impaled on those same spikes.
- It works.
- The tingling shifts to his remaining arm.
- He pins his left hand to the ground and yells at Ariana to get
Whimsy's Trump out of his pocket.
- Whimsy arrives and petrifies Ishmael. He remains as such until
- Ishmael experiences a Zen moment: rock thoughts-rock
thoughts-rock thoughts-rock thoughts.
- Fiona eventually returns him to his physical form, complete with
excruciating pain from his broken arm.
- Ariana sets the bone [YEOWTCH!].
- Ariana heals the break.
- Fiona does the voodoo that she do so well.
- A stray piece of demon-oogie chases Ishmael around.
- It eventually catches him.
- Ariana whammies him to sleep.
- Eventually Ishmael wakes up.
- Ariana talks some more, then eventually leaves.
- Ishmael talks to Felix about the pending war with Zane.
- Felix doesn't want to leave because of familial obligations.
Ishmael agrees absolutely.
- Felix suggests speaking to Laughter about learning how to raise
- Felix shows Ishmael his Trump of Foil.
- Felix also suggests talking to Iseult -- she's down in the camp
with Ronan's men.
- Ishmael goes to the camp where Ronan's men are kept.
- Greeted with a loud crash and much sword play.
- The soldiers are thoroughly strung out.
- Unable to find Iseult.
- Questions female "soldier" after slamming her to the ground to
get her attention.
- Learns Iseult left yesterday to look for Ronan.
- Overhears, "That's it! THERE'S NO MORE!" Then learns that it's
- Blips back to Amber. Talks to one of Benedict's men. They're
going to take care of it.
- Unable to find Iseult, he reproduces the Trump of Foil that Felix
- Ishmael Trumps to Foil and finds a raven-haired woman beating the
hell out of three men. They're obviously training.
- Ishmael spends a good amount of time watching her fight.
- Eventually, he's noticed.
- Laughter asks "Friend or Foe?" Always a smart-ish boy, he
- He tells her why he is there.
- She says that if Amber itself is threatened, she would help. But
if it involves a war in Chaos, then it is not her affair.
- He doesn't press the point.
- Finally asks her, "Are you ready to fight against a man and to
give up these BOYS?"
- She takes him up on his offer.
- She fights dirty, but with a flair.
- Eventually, it ends.
- Ishmael asks her to teach him to raise an army.
- She agrees and begins telling him about shifting Shadow and
riding to his desire...
- He listens intently
- She offers him shelter. He accepts.
Game Logs for Sessions
Character Logs for Sessions
All text on this page is © 1998-1999 by Lisamarie Babik.
Last modified on August 6, 1999 by Kris