Office: East Hall 5080
I am a graduate student at the Department of Mathematics of the University of Michigan, where my advisor is Karen Smith. I got my undergraduate degree from the University of Glasgow, with a one year exchange at the National University of Singapore. I am from El Escorial, in Spain.
CV , last updated on January 2020.
Research: I am interested in rings of differential operators and their applications to commutative algebra and algebraic geometry. In particular, I have been studying positive-characteristic analogues of Bernstein-Sato polynomials.
- Bernstein-Sato roots for monomial ideals in prime characteristic. arXiv:1907.11709 .
- Bernstein-Sato theory for arbitrary ideals in positive characteristic. arXiv:1907.07297 .
Notes: All comments welcome and appreciated!
- A Lecture Series on Differential Operators. PDF.
- Morita equivalence. PDF .
- Analysis notes for the QR exam. PDF.
- Slides for my talk at the 41st Japan Symposium on Commutative Algebra. PDF .
- Winter 2020: MATH116 Calculus II (Graduate Student Instructor).
- Summer 2018: Fibonacci Numbers [MMSS] (Course Assistant).
- Summer 2017: Fibonacci Numbers [MMSS] (Course Assistant).
- Winter 2017: MATH115 Calculus I (Graduate Student Instructor).
- Fall 2016: MATH105 Precalculus (Graduate Student Instructor).