Welcome to my home page!
I'm a PhD candidate in the department of statistics at the University of Michigan. I work with professor Susan Murphy and professor Ambuj Tewari. I completed my undergraduate study in mathematics and physics at Tsinghua Univesrity. I then finished my master degree in applied statistics at University of Maryland. Here is a copy of CV .
- Reinforcement Learning
- Medical decision theory
- H.Lei and S.A.Murphy(2013). "Hypothesis Testing for Personalizing Treatment" . The Michigan Student Symposium for Interdisciplinary Statistical Sciences (MSSISS), Ann Arbor, MI
- H.Lei and S.A.Murphy(2013). "Hypothesis Testing for Personalizing Treatment" . ENAR, Orlando, FL
- H.Lei and S.A Murphy (2011). "Examples of Sequential Multiple Randomized Trials". The Michigan Student Symposium for Interdisciplinary Statistical Sciences (MSSISS), Ann Arbor, MI.
- H. Lei, I. Nahum-Shani, K. Lynch, D. Oslin and S.A. Murphy. A SMART Design for Building Individualized Treatment Sequences, The Annual Review of Clinical Psychology (2012)
- H.Lei, A.Tewari and S.A.Murphy. "An Actor-Critic Contextual Bandit Algorithm for Personalized Interventions using Mobile Devices" . Submitted to NIPS 2014 Workshop: Personalization: Methods and Applications
- 439 West Hall, 1085 South University Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48109
© 2014 Huitian Lei