Site Analysis---Information from the Planning Department File
1) Existing building is presently vacant, present parking not utilized.
2) Inventory of site conditions
--Natural features--none present3) Existing structures--site contains an abandoned restaurant building
--Soil type--MMB, Miami Loam 2 to 8 %, per soil survey of Washtenaw County
--Site vegetation--there are no woodlands or landmark trees on site. Scrub/shrubs toward the rear of the site will be removed within the limits of proposed grading.
--Topography--existing site parking drains gradually from west to east the rear third portion of the property contains a man-made slope which rises from east to west.
4) Existing proposed access points--existing vehicular access drives will be reused north and south of the building, pedestrian access is by way of Stadium Blvd.
5) Existing and proposed utility connections--sanitary, water and storm will not be affected. Adjustments to gas, electric, phone and site lighting will be addressed.
6) Existing and proposed draining: cannot be read off the revised site plan.
Landmark Trees--none present
Steep slope--none present--man-made condition