On June 27th,
2002 Chris and Erika
Will Get Married on the Beach in
On these pages, you will find useful information
on the location, registry, schedule, etc. We will
update this page regularly. Please email:
if you have any questions.
Update of the
Wedding Week: The Wedding is less than 2 weeks away!! (As of
June 17th). So far, so good. Everything has either been ordered or bought
(that needs to be) and we have run into no major problems (knock on wood).
Here are some tidbits of useful information:
- We will have parking passes
for guests (for those staying at the house, your passes will be good for
- The Bridesmaides are scheduled for Manicures
etc. on Tuesday at a nearby Salon. If interested, all of the girls are invited
to go out Tuesday evening. The plan is to relax in the Island atmosphere
of Secrets in Ocean City.
- If you are in town Saturday-Monday, we (initially)
plan to cook at the house and you are all invited to come over (please let
us know if you're interested so we're sure to have enough food).
- What to wear for the ceremony:
Guys: nice pants and shirt. Ties and shoes are entirely optional.
Suits and Sportcoats are forbidden (ha ha).
Sundresses, causal, etc. Shoes are optional.
- What to bring to the shore: Keep in mind, there
are grocery stores, K-marts, malls, etc within 10 minutes of the coast. But,
to save money/time:
- If you have a beach umbrella/chair, bring
it. They are expensive to rent on a daily basis.
- Bike (if you have one), since there are some
nice state parks and trails around (although no bikes are allowed on the
- Swimsuit. While the Atlantic Ocean is sometimes
chilly, a dip in the ocean is always welcome.
- Sunscreeen (make it part of your morning
ritual while at the beach).
- A good book. While there is a lot to do,
it is sometimes very relaxing to sit on the beach, listen to the waves, and
read a good book.