Ultraverse e-zine of science fiction and fantasy is a publication of Parola Scritta and is produced by Editor/Publisher Chris Africa, Contributing Editor William I. Lengeman III, and Poetry Editor/Editorial Assistant Stephanie Kidwell and Poetry Editor Kara Koester.
Ultraverse's goals include
- First, to become a paying publication. Donations will go entirely toward an account that is used to pay authors. (Chris Africa will continue to donate the cost of web hosting.) We are also running advertisements to this end. As of May 8, 2005, we have not received sufficient donations or advertising income to pay each Ultraverse contributor at least $10.
- Second, to publish only outstanding science fiction, fantasy and non-fiction. We may offer suggestions to help you improve your work.
- Third, to promote outstanding SF&F web sites, even among our "competitor" sites. We want you to have a good science fiction and fantasy experience, wherever that leads you.
- Fourth, to help our authors to become published in paying markets.
- Finally, to maintain a highly usable and navigable web site, so that the maximum number of potential readers can use the site.
Ultraverse e-zine of science fiction and fantasy is Copyright 2003-2005 Parola Scritta and Chris Africa.
All stories, artwork and articles published in this e-zine are copyrighted by their creators, with limited publication rights given to Ultraverse. All other rights are reserved by the author or artist. Distribution without permission is a violation of copyright law.