Harrison BrayDepartment of Mathematics
University of Michigan
E-mail: brays [at] umich [dot] edu
|Research|| |  ||Teaching||  |  ||Service||  |  ||Home||  |  ||CV|
This Fall 2017 I am teaching Math 217: Linear Algebra.
Prior teacing experience:
- Winter 2017: Math 310: Explorations in Probability at the University of Michigan.
- Fall 2016: Math 490: Intro to Topology (IBL) at the University of Michigan.
- Spring 2016: course moderator for the Poincaré Institute for Mathematics Education.
- Fall 2015: Math 36: Applied Calculus II at Tufts University as a GIFT teaching fellow.
- Spring 2015 & Fall 2014: Math 19: Math of Social Choice at Tufts University.
- Sept 2012-Aug 2014: course moderator for the Poincaré Institute for Mathematics Education.
- July 2012: taught number theory to high school students in Accra, Ghana for the MISE Foundation.