Interesting 9/11 article
Nobody has done more for BikeBoy's political fortunes than Osama bin Laden. Did aWol repay the favor? You bet! IRAQ: Increased Recruiting for Al Qaeda.
- We know that the "Islamic terrorism" is a creation and tool of Anglo-American geostrategy, created by the US government in the 1970s, fully utilized during the Clinton administration, and nurtured from the Reagan-Bush administrations to the present Bush administrations.
- We know who Osama bin Laden is (or was). In Crossing The Rubicon, Mike Ruppert noted:
"The Washington Post explicitly suggested that the real relationship between the United States government and Osama bin Laden may be quite the opposite of what it seems. ‘As early as March 1996, the government of Sudan offered to extradite bin Laden to the United States. US officials turned down the offer, perhaps preferring to use him ‘as a combatant in an underground war.’" In other words, as a US government agent. In a footnote, Ruppert analyzes the above passage, and cuts to the core of 9/11, and the deception that the world has faced for the past five years:
"If this means that OBL is to be ‘used as a combatant’ on the USG side, it strongly suggests that he is a willing participant in such an effort and that his CIA affiliation from the Mujahadeen war of the 1980s has persisted. If the same locution means that OBL is to be ‘used’ as a combatant on the anti-USG terrorist side of the supposed war on terror, it strongly suggests that the USG is engaged in the business of supplying itself with enemies. That practice is called ‘false flag’ operation, and 9/11 is the greatest exemplar in history."
- We know that Al-Qaeda is connected to the ISI, which, in turn is a virtual branch of the CIA, and involved in US covert operations.
- We know that numerous intelligence agencies had monitored, penetrated, and guided Al-Qaeda assets. Notwithstanding the denials of Washington’s law enforcement and intelligence agencies, Al-Qaeda and its operatives were under scrutiny years before 9/11, and completely penetrated.
According to Ruppert, who exhaustively broke down this penetration over several chapters of his book, Crossing the Rubicon, "based on what is known about successful intelligence penetrations for years prior to the attacks of 9/11, Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda could not have sneezed without the CIA or the NSA knowing about it."
- We know that it is standard intelligence procedure to create intelligence legends and multiple layers of plausible deniability around their operatives.
- We know who, and what, Atta was. Investigative journalist Dan Hopsicker exposed the backgrounds and movements of the Atta cell and the "hijackers" prior to 9/11. Members of the Atta cell received military training, and had connections to intelligence and intelligence-connected Floridians with direct Bush family ties.
- We know that various US intelligence and law enforcement agencies, agents, and officers had information---and were systematically blocked from reporting the information and acting on it by gatekeepers of the 9/11 false flag operation.
- We know that Atta received funding from the ISI for 9/11, and that then-ISI Chief Mahmoud Ahmad wired $100,000 directly to Atta, and met with Washington lawmakers on the morning of 9/11 (including current Director of Central Intelligence, Porter Goss).
- We know that there were and are 9/11 gatekeepers in the government, the FBI, the CIA, and all over the world.
- We know that 9/11 was not an "intelligence failure", but an "intelligence success" that included the use of guided Al-Qaeda assets, and "hijacker" intelligence legends.
- We know that the Kean 9/11 Commission has been a massive cover-up from its inception to the very end.