The world, and the Bushies, keep spinning
Even when I'm too busy to notice or throw my two cents worth in. So what has been happening the last few days?
- America has been negotiating with terrorists (by the Bushies' own definition).
- Italy has ordered the arrest of 13 CIA agents for kidnapping an Egyptian man in Milan.
- The Russians have decided they like the idea of pre-emptive strikes.
- The Bushies want to restart the production of plutonium 238.
- And my More Bloodshed in Iraq post at the top of the blog hasn't been close to being wrong since I first posted it in mid-May.
- And guess what? Americans are becoming unpopular in Australia.