Finally catching on...
From a Washington Post-ABC News poll of 1002 adults nationwide, via Juan Cole:
- Proportion who said the rate of US casualties in Iraq is unacceptable: almost 75%
- Proportion who said US military is bogged down in Iraq: 66 percent
- Proportion who say Iraq war was not worth fighting: almost 60 percent
- Proportion who say Iraq is becoming a new Vietnam: more than 40 percent
- Proportion who say Iraq war has not made US safer: 52 percent.
- Proportion who say that Bush is handling his job poorly: 52 percent