Bob's Links and Rants

Welcome to my rants page! You can contact me by e-mail: Blog roll. Site feed.

Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Not going anywhere for a while? Tell congress and W what you think! Here are four incredibly easy ways:

And, of course, you can call your congressional reps at the Capitol switchboard, 800-839-5276, or W's comment line at 202-456-1111.