|Brian G. Buss|
- K. Akbari Hamed, B. G. Buss, J. W. Grizzle. "Robust Stabilizing Continuous-Time Controllers for Periodic Orbits of Hybrid Systems: Application to Bipedal Robots," Submitted 16 July 2014, IEEE Transactions on Robotics. [PDF] [Animation 1 (Five link walker)] [Animation 2 (ATRIAS)]
- K. Akbari Hamed, B. G. Buss, J. W. Grizzle. "Continuous-Time Controllers for Stabilizing Periodic Orbits of Hybrid Systems: Application to an Underactuated 3D Bipedal Robot," Accepted, 53rd IEEE Conference of Decision and Control (CDC 2014). [PDF] [PDF (Supplemental Proofs)]
- B. G. Buss, A. Ramezani, K. Akbari Hamed, B. A. Griffin, K. S. Galloway, J. W. Grizzle. "Preliminary Walking Experiments with Underactuated 3D Bipedal Robot MARLO," Intelligent Robots and Systems, IEEE/RSJ International Conference on (IROS), Chicago, Illinois, Sept. 14–18, 2014. [PDF] [YouTube Videos]
- B. G. Buss, J. W. Grizzle, J. M. Blum, R. Y. Gianchandani. "A Virtual Patient Model for Comparing, Adapting and Designing ICU Insulin Infusion Protocols," poster in The Endocrine Society's 93rd Annual Meeting & Expo, Boston, MA, 2011. [PDF]
- B. G. Buss, M. A. Goodrich. "A Markov Model for Lost-Person Navigation," in Spring Research Conference, College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, March 15, 2008. Session winner [PDF]
- M. A. Goodrich, J. L. Cooper, J. A. Adams, C. Humphrey, R. Zeeman, and B. G. Buss. "Using a Mini-UAV to Support Wilderness Search and Rescue Practices for Human-Robot Teaming," in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Safety, Security and Rescue Robotics, Rome, Italy, September 27-29, 2007.
- B. G. Buss, D. N. Evans, H. Liu, T. Shang, T. E. Oliphant, S. M. Schultz, A. R. Hawkins. "Quantifying Resistivity Using Scanning Impedance Imaging," Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 2007, vol 137, pp. 338-344.