Fields of Interest
Labor Economics, Applied Econometrics, Economics of Education, and Development Economics.
- Schooling, Experience, Career Interruptions and Earnings, 2013.
- Employer Learning, Statistical Discrimination and University Prestige, with Paola Bordón, 2013.
- Recruitment of Foreigners in the Market for Computer Scientists in the US, with John Bound, Joseph Golden, and Gaurav Khanna. forthcoming at the Journal of Labor Economics.
- Pathways to Adjustment: The Case of Information Technology Workers, with John Bound, Joseph Golden and Sarah Turner, American Economic Review: Papers & Proceedings, 2013.
- Working under Pressure: Evidence from the Impact of Soccer Fans on Players’ Performance, with Diogo Guillén, Economics Letters, 2012.
- Education and the Public-Private Wage Gap in Brazil (in Portuguese), with Sergio Firpo and Gustavo Gonzaga, Pesquisa e Planejamento Econômico, 2009.
Work in Progress
- Local Government Spending and the Fiscal Multiplier:
Evidence from Brazil, with Diogo Guillén and Ben Thompson.