I am currently a PhD student at University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, working for August Evrard. My main area of research is Clusters of Galaxies and Large-Scale Structures, with emphasis on multiwavelength clusters detection algorithms.
We are working on characterizing X-Ray and optical cluster finders using simulations data. The result of this work help us to undestand upcoming data from DES and XMM-XXL survay better.
– Clusters of Galaxies, Galaxy formation, Early universe, Dark matter and dark energy models.
– N-body Simulatoin, Semi-Analytical models, Hydrodynamics Simulations.
Beyound Linear Physics
– Chaos and Turbulence, Non-perturbative methods, Direct Numerical Simulation.
– Topological properteis of random field.
Multiwavelength Analysis of Clusters of Galaxies
– Characterizing X-Ray cluster finder algorithms.
– Characterizing Optical cluster finder algorithms.
– Cross-correlation between optical and x-ray clusters.
Email : aryaf-at-umich-dot-edu
Michigan Center for Theoretical Physics,
The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA