I'm currently (Winter 2023) not teaching. I have been a graduate student instructor (GSI) in the intro program at here at UM. I am also working towards getting my Graduate Teaching Certificate. If you're curious about the certificate program, come ask me about it!
- Grad Student Mentor: Fall 2022
- Grad Co-coordinator for Math 115 (Calculus I): Fall 2021
- GSI for Math 115 (Calculus I): Fall 2018, Winter 2019, Winter 2020, Fall 2020
- GSI for Math 116 (Calculus II): Fall 2019
During my undergrad at Cornell, I was an undergrad TA in the Computer Science department. For these courses, I graded and held office hours.
- TA for CS 4820 (Intro to Analysis of Algorithms): Spring 2017, Fall 2017, Spring 2018
- TA for CS 1110 (Intro to Programming in Python): Spring 2015, Fall 2015, Spring 2016, Fall 2016
In Winter 2022, I was a grad mentor for LoG(M).
Since Fall 2020, I have mentored for Twoples, a virtual Directed Reading Program. (If you're a UM undergrad, instead check out our local DRP!) So far, I have run reading projects on intro algorithm design (twice!), random algorithms, probabilistic methods, matroids, and Gröbner bases.
During Summer 2018, I co-designed and co-taught a 1-week course on network flows at MathPath, a math camp for middle schoolers.