I am a final year Ph.D. student in the Mathematics department , at the University of Michigan . My thesis advisor is Karen Smith .
Before coming to Michigan, I completed my M.Sc in Mathematics and B.Sc in Mathematics and Physisc at the Chennai Mathematical Institute in India.
My research interests boradly lie in Commutative Algebra and Algebraic Geometry.
Office: 2860 East Hall, Mathematics department , University of Michigan
Here is my CV.
6) Simplicity of a ring under differential operators, In preparation, co-authored with Karen Smith
5) High Frobenius pushforwards generate the bounded derived category, In preparation, co-authored with Srikanth Iyengar , Josh Pollitz.
4) Ind-étale vs Formally étale, co-authored with Shubhodip Mondal , submitted, (2022).
3) Frobenius-Poincaré function and Hilbert-Kunz multiplicity, submitted, (2022).
2) Reducedness of formally unramified algebras over fields (2020). , co-authored with Karen Smith , Journal of Algebra .
1) Multi-point Seshadri constant on ruled surfaces(2017). , co-authored with Krishna Hanumanthu , Proc. of AMS.
Calculus 2, Instructor, Michigan, Winter '19; Fall '19, '20, '21; Summer '21.
Calculus 1, Instructor, Michigan, Fall '17, '18; Winter '18.
Complex Analysis (graduate level),Teaching Assistant, Chennai Mathematical Institute, 2017.
Field and Galois Theory (elective course),Teaching Assistant, Chennai Mathematical Institute, 2016.
Topology (undergraduate course),Teaching Assistant, Chennai Mathematical Institute, 2014.