- NAFTA at 20: Effects on the North American Market, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, June 5-6, 2014.
- Trade and the Organization of Production in the Global Economy:
A Conference in Honor of Bill Ethier, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, October 10-12, 2013.
- 2013 NASPPAA Annual Conference, L’Enfant Plaza Hotel,
Washington, DC, October 25-26, 2013.
- Midwest Economic Theory and International Trade Meetings, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, October 11-13, 2013.
Trade Program |
- European Research Workshop in International Trade (ERWIT) 2013, Rotterdam, June 6-8, 2013.
- 10th International Conference, Challenges of Europe: The Quest for New Competitiveness, Split, Croatia, May 8-10, 2013.
- Midwest International Economics Group and Midwest Economic Theory Meetings, Michigan State University, April 26-28, 2013. Programs: International | Theory
- "Dynamics, Economic Growth and International Trade, DEGIT - XVII," Milan, Italy, September 13-14, 2012.
- "Asia-Pacific Trade Seminars 2012," Singapore, July 2-3, 2012.
- "UNCTAD-XIII," Doha, Qatar, April 21-26, 2012.
- "Non Tariff Measures on Food and Agricultural Products: Which Road Ahead," OECD Trade and Agriculture Directorate, Paris, France, September 13, 2011.
- "Globalisation, Comparative Advantage, and Trade Policy," OECD Global Trade Forum, Chendu, People's Republic of China, October 14-15, 2010.
- "Growth, Trade and Dynamics," Academia Sinica,
Taipei, June 24-25, 2010.
- "Trade for Sustainable and Inclusive Growth and Development," Thirteenth Annual Conference on Global Economic Analysis, GTAP, Penang, Malaysia, June 9-11, 2010.
- "Enforcement, Evasion and Informality: Theory and Practice," International Policy Center, Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, June 4-6, 2010.
- "57th Annual Economic Outlook Conference", RSQE, University of Michigan, November 19-20, 2009.
- "Trade-Led Growth in Times of Crisis", Asia-Pacific Trade Economists' Conference, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), Bangkok, Thailand, November 2-3, 2009.
- "Quantitative Analysis of Newly Evolving Patterns of Japanese and U.S. International Trade: Fragmentation; Offshoring of Activities; and Vertical Intra-Industry Trade", University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, October 16-17, 2009.
- "Comparative Advantage, Economic Growth, and the Gains from Trade and Globalization:
A Festschrift in Honor of Alan V. Deardorff", University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, October 2-3, 2009.
- Systemic Implications of Transatlantic Regulatory Cooperation and Competition, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, May 8-9, 2008.
- Advances in International Trade Workshop, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, April 11-12, 2008.
- Midwest Economic Theory and International Economics Meetings, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, November 2-4, 2007.
- Ragnar Nurkse (1907 - 2007):
Classical Development Economics and its Relevance, Tallinn University of Technology, Tallinn, Estonia, August 31 - September 1, 2007.
- "Firms in the Global Economy," University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, September 28-29, 2007.
- Asia-Pacific Trade Seminar 2007, Shanghai University, Shanghai, China, July 7-8, 2007.
- Asia-Pacific Economic Association Conference, University of Washington, Seattle, July 29-30, 2006.
- "The Twelfth Dubrovnik Economic Conference," Dubrovnik, Croatia, June 28 - July 1, 2006.
- "Empirical Investigations in International Economics," University of Primorska, Slovenia, June 22-24, 2006.
- "Global Imbalances - As Giants Evolve," Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, 51st Economic Conference, June 14-16, 2006, Wequassett Inn, Chatham, Massachusetts.
- "The Economics of the Doha Round and the World Trade Organization," University of Hong Kong, December 16-17, 2005.
- "The WTO, Globalization and Development," City University of Hong Kong, December 12, 2005 [cancelled].
- "International Trade and Globalization," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Pittsburgh, November 18-19, 2005.
- "Perspectives on the WTO Doha Development Agenda Multilateral Trade Negotiations," Ann Arbor, MI, October 21, 2005.
- "The Sequencing of Regional Economic Integration: Issues in the Breadth and Depth of Economic Integration in the Americas," Notre Dame University, September 9-10, 2005.
- "Expert Meeting on Methodologies, Classifications, Quantification and Development Impacts of Non-Tariff Barriers," UNCTAD, Geneva Switzerland, September 5-7, 2005.
- "International Trade Theory and Policy and Factor Mobility," Conference in Celebration of 70th Birthday of Jagdish Bhagwati, Columbia University, August 5-6, 2005.
- "Recent Developments in International Trade: Globalization and the Multinational Enterprise," CESifo Venice Summer Institute Workshop, July 18-19, 2005.
- "Brookings Trade Forum 2005: Offshoring White-Collar Work The Issues and the Implications," , May 12-13, 2005.
- "Globalization: Prospects and Problems: Conference in Honor of Jagdish Bhagwati's 70th Birthday," University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, January 28-30, 2005.
- "Dissecting Globalization," CESifo Venice Summer Institute Workshop, Venice, Italy, July 21-22, 2004.
- "The 100th Anniversary of of Anti-Dumping Regulation," GEP Conference, University of Nottingham, June 25-26, 2004
- Seventh Annual Conference on Global Economic Analysis, Washington, D.C.: June 17-19, 2004
- WDI/CEPR Annual International Conference on Transition Economics, Hanoi, Viet Nam, May 27-29, 2004
- International Economic Relations and Structural Change: Issues and Policy Options for Japan and the United States, Tokyo, Japan: May 14-15, 2004
- New Results in Economic Integration, Rochester, NY, April 17, 2004
- Centennial of Anti-Dumping Legislation and Implementation, Ann Arbor, Michigan: Mar 12, 2004
Empirical Investigations in International Trade, Purdue University, Nov 14-16, 2003
Midwest Economic Theory and International Economics Meetings, Indiana University, Oct 17-19, 2003
APEC Capacity-Building Workshop on Quantification of NTMs and Trade Facilitation, Bangkok, Thailand, October 8-10, 2003
Scientific Conference on International and Development Economics in Honor of Henry Y. Wan, Jr., Cornell University, Sep 6-7, 2003.
Fourteenth Annual East Asian Seminar on Economics: International Trade, NBER and others, Taipei, Taiwan, Sep 5-7, 2003.
Chinese Economy After WTO: Opportunities and Challenges of Globalization, Chinese Economist Society, Ann Arbor, MI, August 2-3, 2003
IEFS Workshop, Central Michigan University, June 6-8, 2003
- Mid-West International Economics Group - Spring 2003 Meeting (May 2-4, 2003, University of Pittsburgh)
- The Labor of Reform: Employment, Workers' Rights and Labor Law in China, University of Michigan, March 21-22, 2003
- International Economic Association, 13th World Congress, September 9-13, 2002, Lisbon, Portugal.
- International Seminar on International Trade (ISIT): Challenges to Globalization, May 24-25, 2002, CEPR/NBER/SNS, Stockholm.
- Murphy Institute Conference on The Political Economy of Policy Reform, November 9,10, 2001, Tulane University.
- Empirical Investigations in International Trade, 8th Annual, November 9-11, 2001, Purdue University.
- Mid-West International Economics Group - Fall 2001 Meeting (Oct 19-20, 2001, Penn State)
- Conference on International Trade, University of Western Ontario, September 21-22, 2001.
- European Trade Study Group, Third Annual Conference, September 14-16, 2001, Free University of Brussels.
- Analytical Issues in the Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, and Macro/Financial Relations of the United States and Japan, May 18-19, 2001, Tokyo, Japan.
- Mid-West International Economics Group - Spring 2001 Meeting (May 4-6, 2001, Wisconsin)
- Murray S. Johnson Conference on International Economics (Apr 28-29, 2001, University of Texas)
- "WTO and World Trade, II" (Apr 28-29, 2001, University of Washington, Seattle)
- Conference on Trade, History and Development in Honor of Ronald Findlay (Apr 20-21, 2001, Columbia University)
- Empirical Investigations in International Trade (November 3-5, 2000, University of Colorado)
- Southeast Theory and International Economics Meetings (October 27-28, 2000, Houston)
- Mid-West International Economics Group - Fall 2000 Meeting (October 13-15, 2000, Minnesota)
- Issues and Options for the Multilateral, Regional, and Bilateral Trade Policies of the United States and Japan, October 5-6, 2000, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade V (Jun 22-24, 2000, Rome)
- Mid-West International Economics Group - Spring 2000 Meeting (May 19-21, Kentucky)
- WTO and World Trade (Dec 4, 1999, Seattle, WA)
- Purdue Empirical Trade Conference (6th, Nov 12 - 14, 1999)
- World Services Congress I (Nov 1-3, 1999, Atlanta, GA)
- Mid-West International Economics Group - Fall 1999 Meeting (Oct 22-24, 1999, Illinois)
- Mid-West International Economics Group - Spring 1999 Meeting (Apr 30 - May 2, 1999, Purdue)
- Conference on Trade and Labour Market Adjustment (Mar 27-28, 1999, GLM, University of Nottingham, UK)