Alexander Bertoloni Meli's home page
I'm a postdoc at University of Michigan . I am interested in the Langlands program, local and global Shimura varieties, and algebraic groups. Before coming to Ann Arbor, I was a Ph.D. student at UC Berkeley and my advisor was Sug Woo Shin.
Here is my CV .
Papers and preprints
At University of Michigan
- Fall 2020: Instructor for Math 115 "Calculus I" Canvas
At UC Berkeley:
- Spring 2020: GSI for Math 110 "Linear Algebra."
- Fall 2018: GSI for Math 110 "Linear Algebra."
- Fall 2017: GSI for Math 55 "Discrete Mathematics."
- Fall 2016: GSI for Math 54 "Linear Algebra and Differential Equations."
- Spring 2016: GSI for Math 104 "Real Analysis."
- Fall 2015: GSI for Math 54 "Linear Algebra and Differential Equations."
- Spring 2015: GSI for Math 1B "Calculus".
- Fall 2014: GSI for Math 1A "Calculus."
I'm a friend of the Ypsilanti Math Corps .
I used to be an organizer of and am often a mentor in the UC Berkeley Directed Reading Program.
- Email: apply the permutation (1 5 2 4 3) to the list of words "edu DOT abertolo umich AT".
- Address: Department of Mathematics, 530 Church St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109.
- Office: 4863 East Hall.
Websites and Blogs of Some Friends and Collaborators