1. Yazigi, Monique P. The Perils of City Cycling. The New York Times, Sunday, November 3, 1996, section 13, p.8.
2. Elie, Lolis Eric. Cyclists’ rights lost in car culture. The (New Orleans) Times-Picayune, September 20, 2002, metro, p.1.
3. Anonymous. Bicyclist fatally struck after being unseated. Los Angeles Times, May 19, 1987, Orange County edition, metro, part 2, p.2.
4. Anonymous. Cyclist killed as car door pushes him into passing car. Cyprus Mail, Sunday, October 5, 1997.
5. Rodriguez, Gloria. Cyclist run over by T bus identified. The Boston Globe, Thursday, July 4, 2002, p.B5.
6. Lombardi, Kristen. A dangerous & now deadly bicycle policy. The Boston Phoenix, August 2-8, 2002.
7. Bohn, Glenn and Chad Skelton. Cyclist dies after slamming into parked car’s open door. Vancouver Sun, Tuesday, June 26, 2001, p.A6.
8. Dvorak, Petula. Bicyclists demanding equality on city streets. The (New Orleans) Times-Picayune, Friday, March 6, 1998, p.A1.
9. Annable, Lynne. Mum was a victim of thoughtlessness. Derby Evening Telegraph, June 10, 2002, p.6.
10. Anonymous. Cyclist killed by school bus. The Toronto Star, Saturday, July 19, 1997, p.A16.
11. Anonymous. Bike death nurse fined. The Daily Telegraph, Friday, October 11, 1996, local, p.22.
12. Anonymous. Road Deaths. Courier-Mail, Thursday, August 19, 1999, news, p.7.
13. Skinner, Justin. Cyclists pushing for more lanes for bike riders. Bloor West Villager, August 3, 2001.
14. Anonymous. U.S. cyclist Hamilton injured in training. Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, August 28, 2002, sports, 2C.
15. Steele, Selina. Deadly war of the road. The (Brisbane) Sunday Mail, May 11, 1997, news, p.25.
16. Anonymous. Cyclist injured. Birmingham (England) Evening Mail, Wednesday, October 16, 2002, news, p.5.